Back to top
You can help end the global water crisis in our lifetime.
What would life be like without clean water? It’s a reality suffered by hundreds of millions of people, including the nearly 1,000 children under 5 who die every day from diarrhea caused by contaminated water, poor sanitation, and improper hygiene.
Together, we can free these children from deadly, preventable diseases, liberate women and girls from a life spent gathering dirty, contaminated water, and open the door to education and a promising future. Thanks to donors like you, we’re providing clean water to one new person every 10 seconds — and we’re committed to reaching everyone, everywhere we work by 2030. Help end the global water crisis in our lifetime!
You’ll bring lasting change to thirsty communities by helping to provide resources like:
- Deep wells that supply safe water
- Storage containers for rainwater
- Piping systems to irrigate crops and improve water access
- Water purification equipment to treat water contaminated by bacteria and other disease carriers
- Hygiene education and support, including for girls and women
- Latrines and hand-washing stations
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate!
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.