Children with Disabilities Fund
You can help kids with disabilities enjoy full lives. Having a disability shouldn’t mean being excluded. Over 1 billion people around the world have some form of disability — many of them children. Whether affected by disease, land mines, or...More Details
You can help kids with disabilities enjoy full lives.
Having a disability shouldn’t mean being excluded. Over 1 billion people around the world have some form of disability — many of them children. Whether affected by disease, land mines, or other injuries, children with disabilities in developing countries often find themselves isolated, lonely, and with little hope.
You can help these kids reach for their God-given potential — equipping them to attend school, play with others, participate in their communities and in decisions that affect them, get specialized resources and care, and feel fully supported.
You’ll ease challenges for families and caregivers through compassionate support like:
- Assistive technologies and devices such as hearing aids, glasses, crutches, prosthetic limbs, and wheelchairs
- Equitable access to educational services and activities, including school clubs and programs
- Income-generating opportunities and job- and life-skills training for caregivers
- Support for inclusion training, awareness activities, and stigma reduction at individual and community levels
- Access to essentials like nutritious food, accessible water sources, and appropriate bathrooms and other facilities
- Recognition of basic human dignity and disability rights
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs, which means more of your gift helps kids! Plus, your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while your gifts are changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and World Vision magazine.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.