Child Health & Nutrition Fund
You can help kids live healthier, happier lives. While the number of children who die each day has dropped by half since 1990, more than 16,000 children younger than 5 still die every day — most from easily preventable causes...More Details
You can help kids live healthier, happier lives.
While the number of children who die each day has dropped by half since 1990, more than 16,000 children younger than 5 still die every day — most from easily preventable causes like diarrhea, pneumonia, birth complications, and malaria.
Together, we can help ensure no child dies from an easily treated disease by bringing essential medical care to mothers and their children. And thanks to grant funds, your gifts will multiply 3 times in impact!
You’ll help provide life-saving resources like:
- Health monitoring and malnutrition interventions, with a focus on the critical first 1,000 days of a child’s life
- Support to ensure that children receive essential vaccinations
- Care for expectant moms and newborns
- Medicine and supplies for clinics
- Critical training for parents and local health workers, including nutrition education
- Malaria prevention and treatment
- HIV prevention and care for vulnerable and affected children and families
- Training for faith leaders to promote good health behaviors and fight stigma around disease in their communities
Efforts like these make a significant, measurable difference in keeping kids healthy and thriving.
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs and puts more of your money to work changing lives. Plus, your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while your gifts are at work changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and the World Vision magazine.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.