Animal and Agriculture Fund
Give families the tools to put food on their own tables. Nearly 1 in 10 people in the developing world don’t have enough to eat. Rural farmers in developing countries struggle to grow enough food for their own families, much...More Details
Back to top
Give families the tools to put food on their own tables.
Nearly 1 in 10 people in the developing world don’t have enough to eat. Rural farmers in developing countries struggle to grow enough food for their own families, much less sell for additional income. Without tools and resources, they stay locked in the cycle of poverty.
You can support families in lifting themselves out of poverty — transforming lives for generations. Because when farming families get the tools they need, it means more food, more profits … and more hope.
Your gift will help families grow food and gain self-sufficiency with resources like:
- Livestock, equipment, and training to keep animals healthy and thriving
- Farming tools and drought-resistant, locally adapted seeds to raise bountiful crops
- Training in natural resource management and improved agricultural techniques, like drip irrigation and crop rotation, to improve yields and ensure sustainability
- Training in finance management and business strategies to grow their farm and business, including access to markets, cooperatives, small loans, and savings groups
- Increased knowledge about weather, animal and plant diseases, and market fluctuations to ensure they’re resilient to risk
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.