Back to top
You can help families put food on their own tables.
One in eight people in the developing world do not have enough to eat. Many rural farmers in developing countries work day and night but are still unable to grow enough food to feed their own families, much less sell for additional income. It keeps them locked in a vicious cycle of poverty.
Together, we can help families break this cycle — transforming lives for generations to come. When farming families get the tools they need, it means more food, more profits … and more hope.
You’ll help families grow food sustainably with resources like:
- Livestock such as goats, chickens, sheep, pigs, and cows, along with training to keep the animals healthy and thriving
- Farming tools and drought-resistant, locally adapted seeds to raise bountiful crops
- Training for finance management and business strategies to grow their farm and small business, including access to markets and cooperatives.
- Training in improved agricultural techniques like drip irrigation and crop rotation to improve their yields, support children’s nutrition, and increase their family’s income
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate!
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.