Girls & Women in Crisis Fund
You can help every girl and woman feel valued. In developing countries, poverty and harmful cultural traditions often deny girls the ability to thrive — forcing them into early marriage, keeping them from an education, and subjecting them to abuses...More Details
Back to top
You can help every girl and woman feel valued.
In developing countries, poverty and harmful cultural traditions often deny girls the ability to thrive — forcing them into early marriage, keeping them from an education, and subjecting them to abuses like child labor and sex trafficking. These tragedies have devastating consequences on their lives and futures, and the futures of their own children.
Together, we can empower girls and women to overcome poverty and abuse and reach their God-given potential.
You’ll help protect and equip girls and women through essential resources like:
- Healthcare, counseling, and other recovery services
- Educational opportunities
- Job and skills training
- Small business loans and business coaching to help women and older girls support themselves and their children
- Community training from skilled local staff and faith leaders to overcome gender-based violence and discriminatory beliefs and practices
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate!
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.