Economic Empowerment Fund
You can help hardworking families flourish. One in 10 people worldwide survive on less than $1.90 a day. And many families in impoverished communities have never been able to save, get loans to start or build a small business, or...More Details
You can help hardworking families flourish.
One in 10 people worldwide survive on less than $1.90 a day. And many families in impoverished communities have never been able to save, get loans to start or build a small business, or even learn better farming practices.
You can help them break the cycle of poverty. When hardworking people get access to tools and opportunities, they’re empowered to change their own futures — and pass those skills along to the next generation.
You’ll help families grow strong and self-sufficient through resources like:
- Empowered worldview training — a biblically based view of identity and accountability that leads to a mindset shift and transformed lives
- Small loans and other financial services to kickstart the creation and growth of small businesses
- Savings groups that teach and support money management
- Training in natural resource management and sustainable agriculture techniques for smallholder farmers, plus access to new markets and information on weather, market fluctuations, and more to improve risk resilience
- Job skills and training for youth and adults
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs, which means more of your gift helps kids! Plus, your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while your gifts are changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and World Vision magazine.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.