Economic Empowerment Fund
You can help hardworking families flourish and thrive. One in 10 people worldwide live on less than $1.90 a day — half of them children, who are the hardest hit by poverty. Together, we can help families break the cycle...More Details
You can help hardworking families flourish and thrive.
One in 10 people worldwide live on less than $1.90 a day — half of them children, who are the hardest hit by poverty.
Together, we can help families break the cycle of poverty. When hardworking parents get access to resources and opportunities to improve their children’s lives, they become empowered to change the course of their own futures and pass those skills along to the next generation.
You’ll help families grow strong and self-sufficient through resources like:
- Small loans and other financial services to kickstart the creation and growth of small businesses
- Savings groups that teach money management
- Training in sustainable agriculture techniques for smallholder farmers
- Job skills and training for youth and adults
- Empowered worldview training supported by biblical principles, leading to transformed futures
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate!
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.