Economic Empowerment Fund
Help hardworking families flourish. Worldwide, 1 in 9 people survive on less than $2.15 a day. And many families in struggling communities have never been able to save money, get loans to start or build a small business, or even...More Details
Help hardworking families flourish.
Worldwide, 1 in 9 people survive on less than $2.15 a day. And many families in struggling communities have never been able to save money, get loans to start or build a small business, or even learn better farming practices.
You can help them break the cycle of poverty. When hardworking people get access to tools and opportunities, they’re empowered to change their own futures — and pass those skills along to the next generation.
You’ll help families grow strong and self-sufficient through resources like:
- Biblical Empowered Worldview training — a biblically based view of identity and accountability that helps people shift mindsets and see themselves as God does
- Small loans and other financial services to kickstart the creation and growth of small businesses
- Savings groups that teach and support money management
- Training in natural resource management and sustainable agriculture techniques for smallholder farmers, plus access to new markets and information on weather, market fluctuations, and more to improve risk resilience
- Job skills and training for youth and adults
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity by using your donation in the most effective way possible. Giving options represent World Vision projects and suggested donation amounts are based on surveys in the countries where we serve. Your donation will be used to provide assistance where it’s needed most within the gift category. For example, when you give an animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide water sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.