You can help protect every child. Every child is a gift from God and should feel safe and loved. Yet over half of the world’s children experience some form of violence every year, including sexual assault, gang violence, domestic abuse, early...More Details
You can help protect every child.
Every child is a gift from God and should feel safe and loved. Yet over half of the world’s children experience some form of violence every year, including sexual assault, gang violence, domestic abuse, early marriage, and trafficking.
You can help protect kids through specialized preventive and restorative programs, giving them hope for a better tomorrow. And thanks to public grants, your gifts will multiply 4 times in impact!
Your gift will help prevent harm and restore physical and emotional health through resources like:
- Education for families and communities on exploitation prevention, the equal value of girls and boys, and the nurture of children
- Empowering children to protect themselves and one another
- Counseling and recovery assistance for those harmed through sexual abuse, child labor, forced participation in armed conflict, and other atrocities
- Access to healthcare, educational support, and life skills training
- Community partnerships that effectively and sustainably address harmful cultural norms that enable exploitation, abuse, and violence
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs, which means more of your gift helps kids — plus your gift is multiplied every month! Your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while you’re changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and World Vision magazine.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.