Back to top
You can bring hope and critical resources to our neighbors here at home.
You don’t need to look far to see the effects of poverty. Many families throughout the U.S. are finding it tough to make ends meet, whether because of rising costs, job challenges, natural disasters, or a combination of these and other factors out of their control.
Together, we can help restore hope for vulnerable kids and struggling families in some of our nation’s most distressed and under-served communities. Your support will be a blessing to people across the country who need it most, from kids lacking school supplies to disaster survivors wondering how to rebuild.
You’ll help families get access to critical basics like:
- Essential clothing and personal hygiene supplies
- Building supplies to help repair and improve substandard housing
- School supplies like books, pencils, educational games, and more
- Relief, recovery, and rebuilding supplies in the wake of disaster
- Family Food Kits and clean water supplies where needed
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.