Back to top
Bring hope and help here at home.
One in five children in the U.S. lives in poverty. You can make a difference in some of our nation’s most distressed and under-served communities, where World Vision is working to restore hope to vulnerable children and struggling families.
Your gift will help vulnerable children and families in the United States by provide access to critical basics like:
- Essential clothing and personal hygiene supplies
- Building supplies to help repair and improve substandard housing
- School supplies like books, pencils, educational games, and more
- Relief, recovery, and rebuilding supplies when disaster strikes
- Emergency food kits
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate!
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.