Disaster Relief Fund
You can bring healing when disaster strikes In the wake of disasters, it’s common to feel powerless — but you have a trusted partner in World Vision. With decades of experience and an established network of global staff and pre-positioned...More Details
You can bring healing when disaster strikes
In the wake of disasters, it’s common to feel powerless — but you have a trusted partner in World Vision. With decades of experience and an established network of global staff and pre-positioned resources, we respond to major emergencies worldwide quickly and effectively.
Together, we can ensure rapid delivery of life-saving help and supplies, as well as long-term support to help vulnerable families as they recover. And thanks to grant funds, your gifts will multiply 4 times in impact!
You’ll reduce suffering and help rebuild lives by providing essentials like:
- Emergency food
- Clean water
- Shelter and blankets to keep warm and dry
- Emergency health services
- Child-Friendly Spaces that offer kids a safe place to play and heal
- Hygiene and cooking kits
- Education to help communities prepare for future disasters, making people and property more resilient
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate!
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.