Child health & nutrition fund
You can help kids stay healthy and thrive. Where extreme poverty exists, pregnant women and children under 5 are dying too often, simply because they don’t have access to the most basic health information, care, and nutrition. More than 16,000...More Details
You can help kids stay healthy and thrive.
Where extreme poverty exists, pregnant women and children under 5 are dying too often, simply because they don’t have access to the most basic health information, care, and nutrition. More than 16,000 children under 5 die every day — most from preventable causes like diarrhea, pneumonia, birth complications, and malaria.
You can protect kids’ health by supporting essential medical and nutrition resources for them and their moms. And thanks to public grants, your gifts will multiply 5 times in impact!
You’ll help provide life-saving health and nutrition programs like:
- Health monitoring and malnutrition interventions, with a focus on the critical first 1,000 days of a child’s life (from conception to second birthday)
- Birth preparedness training and pre- and postnatal care for expectant moms and newborns, including New Mother & Baby Kits
- Support for kids and moms to receive essential vaccinations, vitamin supplements, and deworming
- Medicine and supplies for clinics
- Critical training for parents and our network of over 184,000 volunteer community health workers, including nutrition and hygiene education
- Prevention training and treatment for malaria, HIV, and other diseases
- Training for faith leaders to promote good health behaviors and fight stigma around disease in their communities
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs, which means more of your gift helps kids — plus your gift is multiplied every month! Your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while you’re changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and World Vision magazine.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.