Back to top
Empower people out of poverty for good.
When you give where it’s needed most you’ll help kids and communities rise above poverty. Because it’s life-changing when you finally have clean water, get the right kind of food, feel safe, learn in a classroom, or grow spiritually and discover that you have infinite worth in Jesus. This is about every kid in every community — growing into who God created them to be.
Your gift will go where it will make the biggest difference, meeting urgent needs that might otherwise go unmet. Here’s the good news to prove it: Together we’ve impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children by tackling the root causes of poverty. Today, you can be part of the good news!
You’ll deliver life-saving help where it’s needed most, such as:
- Clean, safe water
- Essential healthcare for mothers and children
- Agricultural training and support for farmers
- Improved educational opportunities for children
- Emergency assistance following disasters, including food crises
- Protection for children vulnerable to exploitation
- Support for children and youth to grow in their Christian faith
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate!
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.