Hunger Relief Fund
Feed hungry kids. When you donate to the Hunger Relief Fund, you can help stop hunger for children and families around the world. No child should lack nutritious food, but 233.5 million children were malnourished in 2020, without considering the...More Details
Feed hungry kids.
When you donate to the Hunger Relief Fund, you can help stop hunger for children and families around the world. No child should lack nutritious food, but 233.5 million children were malnourished in 2020, without considering the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Millions more are at risk of permanent physical and mental impairment because of chronic malnutrition.
You can help ensure kids get the nutrition they need, addressing immediate food needs and empowering families to grow their own sustainable sources of food. And thanks to public grants, your gifts will multiply 15 times in impact!
You’ll help stop hunger, today and in the future, by helping provide essentials like:
- Family food baskets that provide essentials like Super Cereal, a powerful supplementary solution to help children under 5 grow strong
- Seeds, tools, and training to help families grow their own food
- Training and support for livelihood efforts that provide income to help ensure proper nutrition
- Education for moms on techniques to provide balanced diets for their kids
- Supplementary infant and child feeding programs
World Vision’s local staff around the world work to stop children’s hunger both now and in the future. We address immediate needs through emergency food for severely malnourished children, but also work to improve families’ access to nutritious food over the long term by helping them:
- Increase agricultural productivity through improved seeds and farming practices
- Profitably sell their crops through improved market access
- Learn how to improve nutrition and dietary diversity
- Sustainably manage natural resources — preventing soil erosion, maintaining soil fertility, and using water more efficiently
Multiplier can vary throughout the year.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.