Back to top
You can help stop hunger.
When you donate to the Hunger Relief Fund, you’ll help stop hunger for children and families around the world. No child should have to wonder where their next meal will come from, but 233.5 million children were malnourished in 2020, without considering the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Millions more are at risk of permanent physical and mental impairment because of chronic malnutrition.
You can help ensure kids are fed, addressing immediate food needs and empowering families to grow their own sustainable sources of food. And thanks to public grants, your gifts will multiply 7 times in impact!
You’ll help stop hunger, today and in the future, by helping provide essentials like:
- Nutritious family food baskets filled with essentials like Super Cereal; a powerful supplementary solution to help children under 5 grow strong
- Seeds, tools, and training to help families grow their own food
- Training and support to start livelihood efforts that also provide nutrition
- Education for moms on providing balanced diets for their kids
- Supplementary infant and child feeding programs
Did you know that World Vision is the United Nations World Food Program’s largest partner? We work to stop children’s hunger both now and in the future by addressing immediate needs with emergency food for severely malnourished children, but also work to improve food stability for the future. We help children and families by:
- Increasing agricultural productivity through improved seeds and farming practices
- Improving access to markets so farming families can profitably sell their surplus food
- Teaching families and communities how to improve nutrition and dietary diversity
- Managing resources in a sustainable way to prevent soil erosion, maintain soil fertility, use water more efficiently, and protect the environment
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs, which means more of your gift helps kids — plus your gift is multiplied every month! Your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while you’re changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and World Vision magazine.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.