Back to top
You can help stop hunger.
No child should have to wonder where their next meal will come from. Yet every 15 seconds around the world, another child dies from hunger and related causes. Millions more are at risk of permanent physical and mental impairment because of chronic malnutrition.
Together we can change this, by both addressing immediate food needs when emergencies hit, and by empowering families and communities to grow food reliably and sustainably. And thanks to grant funds, your gifts will multiply 4 times in impact!
You’ll help stop hunger, today and into the future, by helping to provide essentials like:
- Nutritious Family Food Baskets
- Emergency therapeutic food for severely malnourished children
- Seeds, tools, and training to help families grow their own food
- Training and support to start livelihood efforts that also provide nutrition, such as beekeeping and livestock programs
- Education for moms on providing balanced diets for their kids
- Supplementary infant and child feeding programs
- Infant and child feeding programs
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs and puts more of your money to work changing lives. Plus, your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while your gifts are at work changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and the World Vision magazine.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.