The Grace Collection by Patricia Heaton
Recommended Price $260
Help where it’s needed most — AND receive a gift for yourself or someone you care about! With your gift of $260 or more to where most needed — which provides for the unique needs of children and families worldwide...More Details
Help where it’s needed most — AND receive a gift for yourself or someone you care about! With your gift of $260 or more to where most needed — which provides for the unique needs of children and families worldwide — you will receive The Grace Collection by Patricia Heaton. Designed by Emmy® winner Patricia Heaton exclusively for World Vision and handmade by artisans in India who are thriving through fair trade business.
“Even when I’m not with my sponsored child, Gracious, I feel connected with her. I designed the Grace Collection as a wearable reminder that we are all bound together, like the branches of a tree; the roots flourishing when we care for each other. The necklace, charm bracelet and scarf in the collection have a simple, contemporary elegance that signify how one act of generosity can light up an entire community.” – Patricia Heaton, Emmy(R) winning actor
- The bracelet is approximately 9″ round, made with glass beads (1cm round), gold-tone iron ring and tree charm (3/4″ round) on an elastic thread. Each is unique – size and color may vary slightly.
- The necklace is made from a gold-tone alloy metal that will not tarnish with a 24″ chain plus 2.5″ chain extender (12″-14.5″ drop). Each is unique – size and color may vary slightly.
- The scarf is made from 100% viscose, approximately 21 1/2″ wide x 59″ around. The cuff is 8.5″ long x 3/4″ wide leather strap with a nickel-free silver-tone buckle.
Each is unique – size and color may vary slightly.
Please note your gift is tax-deductible, less the fair market value of $67.
Allow 7-10 days for delivery of handcrafted gifts.
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate! Give to the Where Most Needed Fund.
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.