Back to top
You can help kids worldwide build a strong foundation for the future..
Every child has the right to an education. But because of poverty, 58 million primary-school-age children around the world — more than half of them girls — are not enrolled in school. Being out of school puts these children at greater risk of exploitation, child marriage, and lower income-earning potential.
Together, we can do more than simply get kids in the classroom — we can empower them to step out of poverty. Equipped with literacy and other life skills, they can grow into adults who earn higher wages, educate their own children, and have a voice in their community.
You’ll help break the cycle of poverty by providing resources like:
- Creating teaching and learning materials in local languages
- Set-up and facilitation of early education centers and after-school clubs
- Distribution of school supplies and books
- Teacher training, reading camps, and resource production for World Vision’s acclaimed Unlock Literacy program, which has improved literacy rates for 1.7 million girls and boys
- Training for children and communities to prevent and respond to gender-based violence in schools, and support for girls to transition to and complete secondary school
- Vital skills training to support adolescents in achieving educational and life goals
- Collaboration with leaders and governments to improve the quality of education
When you give monthly or yearly:
You’ll be joining a special group of supporters who are the heart of our ministry. They help to keep our life-changing programs running and enable us to respond effectively to the ever-changing needs of the children and communities we serve.
You’ll also experience the joy of seeing the impact of your ongoing support through updates and stories.
And as a special thank-you, we’ll send you our award-winning World Vision magazine! This beautiful, inspiring publication will show you the ongoing impact of your charitable investment through stories from the field, photos, and prayer requests.
We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The needs and prices shown reflect World Vision projects based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears and donations will be used to provide assistance where it is needed most within that category or to address a similar need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.