Back to top
Clean water frees children from deadly water-related diseases. It liberates women and children from a life spent gathering dirty water. It restores health and opens the door to education, a promising future, and a full life – the kind of life God intends.
Children are often forced to walk many miles every day to get water that can make them sick – or worse. Unsafe water contributes to more child deaths than AIDS and malaria combined.
The good news is World Vision is reaching a new person with clean water every 10 seconds!
Although World Vision is the largest nongovernmental provider of clean water in the developing world, there are millions of people still in need. We believe EVERY child deserves clean water, and we’re passionate about following the example of Jesus in helping the poorest of the poor.
World Vision’s clean water work is more than just drilling wells – it also provides:
- Education on hygiene and sanitation so that children and families stay healthy
- Training community volunteers on proper maintenance and repair of water points
- Building of latrines and hand washing stations
- And much more!
Give today and transform a life with clean water.
Giving monthly is the most powerful way to donate! Give to the Clean Water Fund.
- Monthly giving is the most convenient and effective way to help vulnerable kids and their communities. Your gifts will be carefully assigned wherever they’re needed the most, meeting the crucial needs of today and the ever-changing needs of tomorrow.
- See your ongoing impact through updates and beautiful stories. As someone at the very heart of this ministry, you’ll get our award-winning World Vision magazine! This inspiring publication will show you the power of your generosity through field stories, photos, and prayer requests.
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity and use your donation in the most effective way possible. The gift options shown reflect World Vision projects and the suggested donation amounts are based on periodic surveys of the countries we serve. Each item is representative of the gift category in which it appears, and donations will be used to provide assistance within that gift category where it is needed most. When you give any animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide watering sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials as needed.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.