Animal and Agriculture Fund
Give families the tools to put food on their own tables. Nearly 1 in 10 people in the developing world don’t have enough to eat. Rural farmers in developing countries struggle to grow enough food for their own families, much...More Details
Give families the tools to put food on their own tables.
Nearly 1 in 10 people in the developing world don’t have enough to eat. Rural farmers in developing countries struggle to grow enough food for their own families, much less sell for additional income. Without tools and resources, they stay locked in the cycle of poverty.
You can support families in lifting themselves out of poverty — transforming lives for generations. Because when farming families get the tools they need, it means more food, more profits … and more hope.
Your gift will help families grow food and gain self-sufficiency with resources like:
- Livestock, equipment, and training to keep animals healthy and thriving
- Farming tools and drought-resistant, locally adapted seeds to raise bountiful crops
- Training in natural resource management and improved agricultural techniques, like drip irrigation and crop rotation, to improve yields and ensure sustainability
- Training in finance management and business strategies to grow their farm and business, including access to markets, cooperatives, small loans, and savings groups
- Increased knowledge about weather, animal and plant diseases, and market fluctuations to ensure they’re resilient to risk
Your gift is a sacred trust. We promise to honor your generosity by using your donation in the most effective way possible. Giving options represent World Vision projects and suggested donation amounts are based on surveys in the countries where we serve. Your donation will be used to provide assistance where it’s needed most within the gift category. For example, when you give an animal gift, a portion of the gift may also help provide water sources, farming assistance, hunger relief, and other related essentials.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.