Sponsorship Disaster Fund
Recommended Price $40
World Vision's Sponsorship Disaster Fund assists in responding to any emergencies that may arise from natural disasters or other humanitarian crises within sponsorship communities. Your donation will help provide children and families in sponsorship communities with interventions like: Emergency supplies...More Details
World Vision’s Sponsorship Disaster Fund assists in responding to any emergencies that may arise from natural disasters or other humanitarian crises within sponsorship communities.
Your donation will help provide children and families in sponsorship communities with interventions like:
- Emergency supplies — including food, water, shelter, blankets, survival kits, and medicines — for those displaced by the disaster
- Psychosocial and spiritual support to children and parents traumatized by disaster
- Access to clean water when flooding contaminates existing wells, or drought causes wells to run dry
- Agricultural assistance — such as seeds, fertilizer, tools, and training — when disasters have claimed crops and farming essentials
- Infrastructure and economic recovery programs to restart local economies that have stalled due to a disaster
- And more…
Your gift will help World Vision to stay in disaster-affected sponsorship areas for the long haul, rebuilding communities and lives. Please pray with us for these children and their families and help bring them hope when disasters strike.
Monthly giving: the simple way to make your donations do more. Give to the Disaster Relief Fund.
Monthly giving is the most effective way to help the children and families who need it most. It lowers costs and puts more of your money to work changing lives. Plus, your donations will be delivering the right solution at just the right time. And while your gifts are at work changing lives, you’ll get to see the power of your generosity through quarterly updates and the World Vision magazine.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.