The crisis in Syria is in its fourth year — and the situation is unbearable. More than 100,000 people have been killed in Syria; thousands of them are children. Millions more have been displaced.
Your gift will help World Vision continue urgent relief efforts for Syrian refugees.
Displaced Syrian families in Lebanon and Jordan lack adequate shelter, clothing, food, and basic supplies. World Vision has scaled up our response to the crisis, and your help is needed more than ever.
- $15 can provide a blanket to a refugee.
- $50 can provide a refugee with food for one month.
- $55 can provide a family with clean, safe water using a water filter.
- $100 can help provide a learning program for refugee children, preparing them for school.
- $250 can help establish a safe space for children to play and begin healing from trauma.
- $325 can provide newly-arrived refugees with the basics they need to survive their first month.
- $3,875 can keep a Child-Friendly Space running for 1 month, providing a safe place for 120 children to play.
Children are the largest and most vulnerable group affected by the Syria crisis, yet their needs are often unmet. A generation of children is at risk of being lost — lost to displacement, lost to poverty, lost to the worst forms of child labor and other forms of exploitation. Without educated and safe children, it will take much longer and be much harder for Syria to recover.
Please pray for the children impacted by the crisis in Syria, and give a gift to help refugee children and their families today.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.