In the wake of a crisis, it is children who suffer most. World Vision is often one of the first organizations to begin relief work after a disaster, and we remain on the ground for the long haul, rebuilding communities and restoring hope.
Your gift will help World Vision respond to disasters around the world, including:
World Vision urgently needs your support to help children and families suffering from these and other disasters around the world.
- World Vision relief teams are distrubuting emergency supplies -- including food, clean water, and temporary shelter kits ‒ to children and families impacted by the massive Cyclone Phailin in India.
- Extreme drought in Angola, Malawi, Zambia, and Zimbabwe is causing millions to go hungry as access to food and water becomes increasingly difficult. World Vision is responding through food aid programs.
- World Vision is providing urgently-needed assistance to Syrian refugees seeking safe shelter in Lebanon and Jordan.
- Months of heavy rains have caused devastating flooding throughout Asia, including in Laos and the Philippines. World Vision is meeting urgent needs in multiple countries with food, hygiene kits, clothing, and clean water.
- A food crisis is threatening lives in West Africa, including Mali. World Vision is responding with emergency care for malnourished children, and we are providing food, clean water, and healthcare throughout the region.
Your gift will help us rush emergency supplies like life-saving food, clean water, medical supplies, and shelter to survivors.
Our thousands of staff, spread across nearly 100 countries, are committed to helping children and families rebuild their lives and communities. Please pray for those who have been devastated by disaster, and help us respond to their needs today.
Learn more about our Impact on Disaster Relief.
Give monthly to Emergency Response to help even more children.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.