Millions of children need help to break the cycle of poverty. Hunger weakens them. Contaminated water makes them sick. Missing out on an education keeps them from reaching their full potential. Lack of reliable income keeps their parents from being able to provide for them. In fact, an estimated 7.6 million children will die before their fifth birthday this year — most from preventable causes like poverty, disease, and hunger.
But with your additional monthly gift today, you can help change children’s lives.
Every month, your gift will go where it’s needed most — allowing World Vision to answer urgent needs that might otherwise go unmet. You’ll be helping vulnerable children and families lift themselves out of poverty by providing access to critical basics like:
- Clean water — drilling wells, improving sanitation, and teaching proper hygiene
- Nourishing food — giving rural families the seeds, tools, and knowledge they need to put food on their own tables
- Education — equipping classrooms, training teachers, and providing school supplies to help kids reach their God-given potential
- Healthcare —stocking medical clinics, caring for expectant moms, ensuring vaccinations, and more
- Job opportunities — making microfinance loans available to help parents provide for their children and create new jobs in their communities
- Emergency relief — delivering crucial aid within 24 to 72 hours of a crisis, just about anywhere in the world
- Assistance in the U.S. — supporting youth in under-resourced communities, in partnership with local leaders, churches, and other organizations, to break the cycle of poverty here in the U.S.
Together we can help save them, one by one.
Become a Where Most Needed Fund partner today.
At World Vision, stewardship is an integral part of everything we do. In rare cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar activities to help children and families in need.
The multiplying effect from grants and donated goods may change throughout the year on identical or similar offers due to variations in the start and end dates of donor grants and our programs.